Some people have been having problems getting the Cacti graphs on the data logger to update correctly – they are missing graph lines and numerical outputs. I remember having similar issues when I was first messing around setting up the loggers. So to try to fix this, I went through a complete More >
A while ago I reported on progress towards a Raspberry Pi based environmental logger.
Well, it has proved to be quite popular at work (several laboratories now use them to log temperature and humidity values for around £100 each device) so I wrote up pretty much all the instructions on how to build More >
I decided that the main Jartweb site (actually on the same servers) was looking a bit old and tatty, plus it did not behave properly on browsers on smartphones and tablets, so I decided to copy across the old content into the blog, creating new pages for each item.
When I get a moment, I’ll replace More >